LORAWAN I/O CONTROLLER LT-22222-L
The LoRaWAN LT series I/O Modules are Long Range LoRaWAN based I/O Controller. It contains different I/O Interfaces such as: analog current input, analog voltage input, relay output, digital input and digital output etc. The LT I/O Modules are designed to simplify the installation of I/O monitoring.
The LT I/O Controllers allow users to send data and reach extremely long ranges. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption. It targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, smartphone detection, building automation, and so on.
The LT I/O Controller is aiming to provide an easy and low-cost installation by using LoRa wireless technology.
The use environment includes:
1) If the user’s area has LoRaWAN service coverage, they can just install the I/O controller and configure it to connect to the LoRaWAN provider wirelessly.
2) User can also set up a LoRaWAN gateway locally and configure the controller to connect to the gateway via wireless.
- STM32L072CZT6 MCU
- SX1276/78 LoRa Wireless Chip
- LoRaWAN Class A & Class C protocol
- Optional Customized LoRa Protocol
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory
- 2 x Digital Input (bi-direction)
- 2 x Digital Output
- 2 x Relay Output (5A@250VAC / 30VDC)
- 2 x 0~20mA Analog Input (res:0.01mA)
- 2 x 0~30V Analog Input (res:0.01v)
- Power Input 0~24V
- LT I/O Controller x 1
- Stick Antenna for LoRa RF part x 1
- Bracket for controller x1
- Program cable x 1
DIMENSION AND WEIGHT
- Device Size: 13.5 x 7 x 3 cm
- Device Weight: 105g
- Package Size / pcs : 14.5 x 8 x 5 cm
- Weight / pcs : 170g