- Is IT, Cabling, Network and Cost stopping you from using modern Centralized access management?
- Are you losing your valuable shared assets as you do not know who is taking them out?
- Have no records of what, when, where and who attempted to gain access to assets?
- Is distance and remote lactation, causing access giving and monitoring compromised?
- Is it too difficult to manage shared access, or grant temporary access to premises or equipment?
- Is it too costly and laborious work to run a network to card readers?
- Using traditional physical keys easily copied or lost?
- No idea how to manage quota for alcohol or other consumables?
Introducing WAMS series of Access Management Solution: The Australian designed and owned wireless card readers and wireless locks with cloud-based user-friendly administrative portal that ticks all the boxes.
Access Management Challenges:
- Access management solutions should not rely on any vulnerable wireless networks like Wi-Fi.
- Access management solution should not require network cabling or electrical professional installation.
- Access management solution should not pose a capital cost to the operation and maintenance team.
Utilization and implementation of insecure networks can lead to security breach.
Remote work access management:
Implementing or expanding an access management system including hardware and software is a great challenge at remo sites.
Lack of a centralized repository:
Many enterprises lack a centralized database to manage user identities and data infrastructures. This exposes the system to more threats.
Cloud application limitations:
When multiple cloud systems are used, information access for the right group of people can be incredibly challenging.
S5 System Access Management Solution:
- Our wireless mesh network of card readers creates their own dedicated invisible and secure wireless mesh network, eliminating any power, network, or even extra enclosure.
- Comes with robust IP-68 enclosure with built-in battery Just need a screw or double-side tape to hold it on any surface.
- Does not need a server, physical footprint for modules and network. The backend is all on an Australian cloud (AWS/Azure/Google).
- All redundant secure cloud service ensures 99.99 % availability.
- Compatible with all current RFID tags, plastic access cards, NFC cards.
- Used for Lockers, Gate access, Control Panel Access, Operator Station PC access.
- Wireless battery-powered hardware including card readers, door locks, sensors, alarm system and many more depending on the client’s requirement.
- Easy management of the roles and access privileges of individuals in the workplace in one system.
- Comprehensive real time monitoring of all staff throughout the entire plant.
- Software includes: password-management tools, provisioning software, security-policy enforcement applications, reporting, monitoring and identity repositories.
- Compatible with all off-the-shelf smart door locks.
Our Solution Features:
- User friendly application for easy smart monitoring with personalized dashboard for wireless hardware management.
- Compatible with your own existing company badge, fob or swipe card to access or identify yourself.
- Activate / De-activate users, assign rosters and shifts, all with a web-based administration portal.
- Get periodic reports and customizable SMS/Email notifications.
- Our Wireless Battery-Powerd Card readers come with 5 years battery life GUARANTEED.
- No Wi-Fi access needed; The Card readers create their own mesh network.
- Wireless and battery powered devices for remote locations (Battery: 5-10 years).
- Safe and secure database management and data transmission.
Devices and Sensors:
- Battery powered Wireless card readers.
- Battery powered Wireless door locks.
- Battery powered Wireless E-labels.
Download brochure here:
Call us to arrange a demo
Call us to receive your commercial samples for trial