The Dragino LDS02 is a LoRaWAN Door Sensor. It detects door open/close status and uplink to IoT server via LoRaWAN network. user can see the door status, open time, open counts in the IoT Server.
LDS02 is powered by 2 x AAA batteries and target for long time use, these two batteries can provide about 16,000 ~ 70,000 uplink packets. After battery running out, user can easily open the enclosure and replace with 2 common AAA batteries.
The LDS02 will send periodically data every day as well as for each door open/close action. It also counts the door open times and calculate last door open duration. User can also disable the uplink for each open/close event, instead, device can count each open event and uplink periodically.
LDS02 has the open alarm feature, user can set this feature so device will send Alarm if the door has been open for a certain time.
Each LDS02 is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registration, register these keys to LoRaWAN server and it will auto connect after power on.
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- SX1262 LoRa Core
- Door Open/Close detect
- 2 x AAA LR03 Batteries
- Door open/close statistics
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915/IN865
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically and open/close action
- Open duration alarm
- Downlink to change configure
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- 1 x LDS02 ( Exclude Batteries)
Dimensions and Weight:
Device Size & Dimension
- Size: 69.2 x 29.2 x 15 mm
- Weight: 50g