LWL01 LORAWAN WIRELESS WATER LEAK SENSOR
The Dragino LWL01 is a LoRaWAN Wireless Water Leak Sensor. It detects the water leak status and sends it to LoRaWAN network. The LWL01 is a small sensor, the dimension is as small as 64 x 30 x 14 mm.
LWL01 is powered by a CR2032 coin battery, in a good LoRaWAN Network Coverage case, it can transmit as many as 12,000 uplink packets (base on SF7, 14dB). in poor LoRaWAN network coverage, it can transmit ~ 1,300 uplink packets (base on SF10, 18.5dB). The design goal for one battery is up to 2 years. User can easily change the CR2032 battery for reuse.
The LWL01 will send periodically data every day as well as for water leak event. It also counts the water leak event times and also calculate the last water leak duration.
Each LWL01 is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registration, register these keys to local LoRaWAN server and it will auto-connect after power on.
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- SX1262 LoRa Core
- Water Leak detect
- CR2032 battery powered
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915/IN865
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically and water leak event
- Downlink to change configure
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Industrial Monitoring and Control