The Dragino NDS01 is a NB-IOT Door Sensor for Internet of Things solution. It is used to detect the open/close event for door and uplink the event to IoT server via NB-IoT network.
Besides open/close event, NDS01 also has an internal temperature and humidity sensor which can detect the temperature and humidity inside the sensor*.
NarrowBand-Internet of Things (NB-IoT) is a standards-based low power wide area (LPWA) technology developed to enable a wide range of new IoT devices and services. NB-IoT significantly improves the power consumption of user devices, system capacity and spectrum efficiency, especially in deep coverage.
NDS01 is powered by 2 x AAA batteries for long term use.
*The measured temperature is 2~3 degree higher than the actually environment temperature out of NDS01.
- NB-IoT Bands: B1/B3/B5/B8/B20/B28 @H-FDD
- Ultra low power consumption
- Door Open / Close Detect
- Device remove alarm
- Uplink Protocol: TCP or UDP
- Uplink on periodically
- Micro SIM card slot for NB-IoT SIM
- 2 x AAA LR03 Batteries
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory
- NDS01 NB-IoT Door Sensor
Dimensions and Weight:
- Size: 40 * 15 * 15 mm
- Weight: 77 g
Common DC Characteristics:
- Supply Voltage: 2.1v ~ 3.6v
- Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 50°C
- B1 @H-FDD: 2100MHz
- B3 @H-FDD: 1800MHz
- B8 @H-FDD: 900MHz
- B5 @H-FDD: 850MHz
- B20 @H-FDD: 800MHz
- B28 @H-FDD: 700MHz
- IDEL Mode: 10uA @ 3.3v
- Max transmit power: < 500mA@3.3v