Wear Liner real-time monitoring sensors with condition-based predictive maintenance software
Current industry challenges:
Wear liners need maintenance and replacement frequently. The inspection and replacement process are quite expensive. The Inspection is a manual process and requires rope access or working at height and heavily relies on the individual’s experience to estimate the wear and forecast the change-out time. There are down-time, safety risks, inaccuracy in shut down and warehouse inventory planning.
S5 System has developed a non-invasive online condition monitoring system for wear liners which can directly be installed on any type of mining plant liner material including rubber, metallic, ceramic, polyurethan, and polyethylene.The solution oﬀers accurate real-time and historical wear data, machine learning, predictive condition-based maintenance, suggested shut down planning info, accurate required inventory, shutdown period, and next service forecast.
- Suitable for liners with thickness from 10 millimetres to 100 millimetres.
- Zero wiring requirements all sensors are self-contained with the power from the battery which last for five years and send a data wirelessly through their own network.
- With all self-diagnostic capabilities and zero calibration, this system guarantees no false or missed or lost data feed.
- Access to the graphical user interface through mobile phone, Tablets, laptops, and computers.
- Operating temperature from -30 degrees to +80 degrees Celsius.
- Communication to server through the system’s own dedicated Wi-Fi, LTE, fibre optic or network cable with no impact on the Client IT/OT infrastructures and cyber security concerns.
- The sensors are rugged, low profile, and hermetically sealed without affecting the liner profile.
- Suitable for use in all types of wear resistant liners.
- Real-time monitoring of all wear plates.
- The sensors are battery-powered with 5 years of battery life guaranteed.
- Real time online monitoring system to identify the ideal time to replace wear liners.
- Data Integrity, authenticity, confidentiality, and availability, guaranteed through the preventive and mitigative controls in the system’s design.
- Full wear map across liner profile.
- Optimization of equipment performance to balance capacity, setting, power draw, and wear rate by integrating wear data with plant’s other performance data.
- Reduces maintenance downtime by up to 50%.
- Less downtime, as the system provides real-time forecasts for expected liner change out timing.
- Reduced costs, no need to stop the equipment to perform wear plate inspection. Manual inspections and related plant downtimes are eliminated by using online real-time monitoring system.
- Improved safety, reduces time exposure in confined space, hot works, rope access, working at height.
- Improve sustainability, the system enables liner material to be fully utilised minimising unnecessary changeout and wastage.
Contact us and order your 50% discounted special pre-launch price for sample sensors. We will send you a kit of 10 wear liner sensors, 100% no-question refundable for 3 months.